1. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter or win the Lincoln Financial Group Virtual Linc 2019 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), participant (“Entrant”) must be an individual 18 years of age or older (you must be 19 years of age or older if you reside in Alabama or Nebraska, or 21 years of age or older if you reside in Mississippi to be eligible), who is a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at time of entry and prize distribution. Void in Puerto Rico and all U.S. Territories, and where prohibited by law. Employees of The Lincoln National Life Insurance Co. and its affiliates, also known as Lincoln Financial Group (“Sponsor”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), Philadelphia Eagles, LLC, the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”), and each of their respective agencies, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, sales representatives, and Sweepstakes and other vendor agencies involved in this Sweepstakes and the immediate family (defined for the purposes of this Sweepstakes as parents, spouses, siblings, children) and household members of all such employees, are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or win a prize. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. ENTRY TIMING: The Sweepstakes will be open for entry between 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 9, 2019 and 11:59 p.m. ET on December 29, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will consist of four (4) separate entry periods (each an “Entry Period”). Each Entry Period will be a separate Sweepstakes. All entries received between 12:01 a.m. ET on September 9, 2019 and 11:59 p.m. on November 30, 2019 will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. See below for each Entry Period timing:
4. DETERMINATION AND NOTIFICATION OF ENTRY PERIOD PRIZE WINNERS: On or about one (1) business day following the close of each Entry Period, four (4) potential Entry Period Prize (as defined below) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding Entry Period, by GMR whose decisions on all matters relating the Sweepstakes are final.
Each potential Entry Period prize winner will be notified by GMR on or about two (2) business days following the close of each Entry Period, with one (1) e-mail notification to the e-mail address provided on the official online entry form with instructions explaining how to claim the prize. Each potential Entry Period Prize winner must respond to the e-mail notification within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notification and provide his or her first name, last name, address (no P.O. Boxes accepted), city, state, zip code, daytime phone number and date of birth to claim the prize.
In the event any notification is returned as undeliverable or a potential Entry Period Prize winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notification with the required information, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety, and a potential alternate winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries submitted for the applicable Entry Period, time permitting. Final designation as an Entry Period Prize winner depends on verification of eligibility as determined by the Sponsor.
The Entry Period Prizes will be shipped to the address provided during the prize claim process within two (2) to four (4) weeks following winner confirmation.
Two (2) additional attempts will be made to award prizes to potential alternate winners, time permitting. If a prize remains unclaimed after these attempts, the unclaimed prize will NOT be awarded. Potential alternate winners will be selected and notified in the same manner and under the same conditions outlined above. Entry Period Prize winners may not substitute or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
5. DETERMINATION AND NOTIFICATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: On or about December 2, 2019, one (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received between 12:01 a.m. ET on September 9, 2019 and 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2019, by GMR whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about December 3, 2019 via phone to the daytime phone number indicated on the potential Grand Prize winner’s official online entry form with instructions explaining how to claim the prize. The potential Grand Prize winner must respond via phone within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notification and provide their first name, last name, address (no P.O. Boxes accepted), city, state, zip code, daytime phone number and date of birth. The potential Grand Prize winner must complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility, mutually-acceptable liability release, publicity release, and the appropriate tax documents (the “Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
The Grand Prize winner must designate one (1) guest within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the Documents. The guest must be 18 years of age or older. In addition, at the same time as the Grand Prize winner completes his/her Documents, the guest must sign and return a publicity release and a mutually acceptable liability release.
In the event any notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential Grand Prize winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notification with the required information, if the potential Grand Prize winner rejects his/her prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety, and a potential alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected from the remaining eligible Entries submitted between 12:01 a.m. ET on September 9, 2019 and 11:59 PM ET on November 30, 2019 time permitting.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) Entry Period Prize and/or one (1) Grand Prize per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
Travel route, air carriers, hotel accommodations, ground transportation vendors, and all elements of the Grand Prize will be determined solely by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must possess any necessary valid travel documents (i.e., valid government-issued photo ID) in order to travel. Dates of departure and return are subject to change. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations and any change incurred while booking travel is winner’s sole responsibility. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, baggage fees, airline onboard services and amenities, tips, entertainment, transfers, meals, and transportation to and from Grand Prize winner’s/guest’s home residence are the Grand Prize winner’s/guest’s sole responsibilities. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the Grand Prize and Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Any change made by the Grand Prize winner or guest to the travel itinerary, including any cost implications, is the Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility.
Non-cash portion of the Grand Prize is subject to availability. These are estimated values only. The actual value of the Grand Prize is expected to vary, based on the point of origination, airfare fluctuations, and hotel pricing. If the actual value of the travel portion of prize is less than stated, difference will not be awarded in cash, and no such claim will be honored. If the Grand Prize winner resides within two hundred (200) miles of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, alternate travel arrangements may be made by the Sponsor, and the value of the Grand Prize will be adjusted accordingly.
The Grand Prize winner and guest must travel December 21, 2019 – December 23, 2019, or any other dates reasonably specified by the Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected, time permitting. Dates of departure and return, travel route, seat selection, hotel accommodations, activities, and all elements of the Grand Prize will be arranged by the Sponsor/GMR, in their sole discretion.
All federal, state, and local taxes and any other costs and fees associated with prize acceptance and use are the sole responsibility of the winner and Sponsor will comply with all tax reporting requirements. All other expenses not specified as part of prize description are solely the winner’s responsibility. Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
SPONSOR (INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OR REDEMPTION OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
7. ONLINE REGISTRATION: This Sweepstakes is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated only according to U.S. law. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in and a resident of the United States of America. The use of any automated devices in connection with this Sweepstakes is prohibited. If for any reason, the computerized entry portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor and/or its affiliates which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any error that may result in an erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates are responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment or software that results in loss of entry. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY COMPUTERIZED SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. BY PARTICIPATING: Entrant agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes. All decisions by Sponsor and GMR regarding this Sweepstakes are final. By participating, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, GMR, Philadelphia Eagles, NFL Entities, Lincoln Financial Field, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, promotional partners, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of the above organizations from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property, due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes. By entering, entrant agrees to be contacted by the Sponsor or GMR via e-mail for purposes of Sweepstakes administration. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award any remaining prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. All entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, and except where prohibited, participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance of a prize constitutes entrant’s consent that their name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical data may be used by Sponsor and its designees in any medium now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional review, notice, compensation, or consent.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, GMR, LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD, PHILADELPHIA EAGLES, LLC, THE NFL, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, INC., NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the state of Indiana having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the state of Indiana without regard for doctrines of conflict of law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Entry Period Prize/Grand Prize winners; send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by March 3, 2020 and received by March 10, 2020 to: Lincoln Financial Group Virtual Linc 2019 Sweepstakes, Attn: Promotions Department, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151. VT residents may omit return postage.
Sponsored by Lincoln Financial Group, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, B3-202, Radnor, PA 19087.
Philadelphia Eagles, LLC and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.